Saturday, January 14, 2017

With Love...

Here's my 2nd creation as Guest Designer at One Crazy Stamper this month


I created this card with two lovely stamps from High Hopes Stamps
Here's the inside...
The sentiment is A Hundred Hearts which can be found HERE in the Shop

I coloured with copics and added some prickly texture to the hedgehog. 
Copics used
Hedgehog & Snail - W5, W7
Grass - G12

(this paper pad has papers as well as embellishments & sentiments)
Pearls which I coloured with my copic to tone in 
with my colours on this card.

I hope you like what I created.

Pop on over to the One Crazy Stamper Blog 
to see all the other creations in this lovely new release.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges



1 comment:

  1. Another lovely one Lynn, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin