Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Happy Monkey Day - Dec 14th!!

It's Humour Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug

I created this card, which I think is SNOW-CUTE...
(did you catch my humour there?)
for Monkey Day - December 14th
Who knew there was such a thing??



I used the image Sock Monkey November
which can be found HERE

All images are 50% off until December 31st 


I hope you like what I've created.

Pop over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog to see all the other wonderful things going on

Don't forget to check out all the New Releases HERE
and the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges



2 comments:

  1. Fun card. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin