Saturday, November 19, 2016

Have a BEARY Happy Birthday

It's time for another Saturday Challenge over at Catch the Bug.


Theme - Bingo

I used the top line

Brown, Ribbon, Bugaboo Image




I used the image Birthday Bear to create this birthday card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

The sentiment is from Bobblehead Greetings - Birthday Bearwhich can be found HERE.

I coloured this image with copics and added some ribbon between the image and sentiment, matted the whole thing on a card and it was complete.
Of course it's my CAS style once again!

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget to check out all the New Releases HERE
and the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. This is beary cute, love the CAS feel & the image is so sweet

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super coloring and your color choices make this perfect for a boy or man of any age. Great CAS style, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bear! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Birthday Bear critter is so adorable and I love the CAS design. Great card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Birthday Bear critter is so adorable and I love the CAS design. Great card, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin