Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A cute critter

Here's the card I finally finished in support of the Aurora Wings Fundraiser 
going on to celebrate their 2 Year Anniversary.




I received this image (and another one) by making a $10 donation to the fundraiser.  
All the details are here, and there's still time to donate if you'd like to.

I had such fun colouring this image up and then creating my card (some of the embellishments I used were sent to me by a very special animal-loving friend...you know who you are)

I hope you'll go over to Aurora Wings and check this out, and perhaps donate and play along.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge(s)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin