Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A string of lights

I created this cute card using an image from Aurora Wings...


The image is called CHRISTMAS LIGHTS SPRITE 
and can be found here in the Aurora Wings shop.

I had a lot of fun colouring this while my sister was over 
for the afternoon on Sunday.  
We also coloured up a FREEBIE from Aurora Wings 
which was given away to celebrate 2,500 followers on Facebook.  
I will post that when I get the card created
(it's all coloured and ready to go)
I had a lot of fun with the contests going on over the weekend there.






2 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute!; fab image. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, adorable image and great colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin