Friday, July 17, 2015

Christmas in July and another challenge at Morgan's Artworld

It's time for another challenge over at 

This time the theme is Christmas in July and it comes to me when I need to think cool thoughts as we've had a bit of a heat/humidity wave here in Southern Ontario.

I created this card using the image Winter 6.


I coloured it with copics and added some stickles too...
but they don't photograph well as you may know.

I love this paper pack I got last year and have made several cards with it using the wonderful patterns.

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us 



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Christmas Card Lynn, beautifully coloured image and great backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin