Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bad Hare day anyone?

It's time for another challenge at CAGI
Emboss it


I used  Bad Hare Day from Meljen's Designs

I had a lot of fun creating this card and just LOVE this cute image.  I coloured it up with copics, added it to an embossed card base (diamond plate), double matted it with Harley colours and added some stitched ribbon.

I hope I've inspired you to play along this week at CAGI with us.  I look forward to seeing what you create.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Glitter and Sparkle Challenge #126 - Anything Goes
2. Suzy Bee's Challenge #69 - Anything Goes / Embossing


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha... love this! fab image and great sentiment with it... soo clever! Thanks for sharing with us this week, over at Glitter n Sparkle (Vic, DT x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring. I really love the hare image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely fun card thanks for sharing with SBBCRachel dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin