Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lots of Wednesday Inspiration

Well it's Wednesday and that means it's time for some fun Inspiration from the "Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog"

This week I was busy creating cards from two sponsors.  
Up first:

 Well now this little cutie is called TIGER KID and can be found here at Gerda Steiner Designs
 I used CUTE ELEPHANT WITH BALLOON BIRD and had a lot of fun colouring up a Pink Elephant.  

Next up, our sponsor Robyn's Fetish:


I used the cute image Puppy Paws from Robyn's Fetish which can be found here.  The sentiment is from an acrylic stamp in my personal stash.


I hope you like what I've created and will pop over to our wonderful sponsors and check out all the lovely digis they have!!  Hope to see you playing along with us too this week at Inspiration Destination, because as always we are an ANYTHING GOES challenge blog.





3 comments:

  1. All three cards are so cute, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, three cards for one challenge, well done. All super too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynn you have been busy three gorgeous cards and fabulous colour's and design's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin