Thursday, September 25, 2014


It's time for another day of inspiration from me for this week's challenge at Fitztown
Challenge #54 Animals.

I used this lovely Tiger image which can be found here.

I coloured the image with a couple of orange copic markers, used a circle die to cut it out and then matted it on a dark orange circle.  I decided to add interest by cutting a hole in the front of my card like a window and adhering the image onto the inside of the card.  I had this wonderful halloween twine, which goes perfectly with this great tiger image.  A little "It's your birthday" greeting on the bottom corner and voila my card is done. 

I hope I've inspired you to play along this week at Fitztown


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin