Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ships Ahoy Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Well it's offically the last post for me as Krafty Guest this month.  I've had a blast and want to thank Kimmie and all the Krafty Gals.


Challenge #245 - Ships Ahoy/Water Themed


I used Cutthroat Lizzy for my card and had some fun colouring her hair in two tones ! I hope you like her.

Check out the Frugal Friday Specials as Cutthroat Lizzy is on specail !!  Woo hoo !!

Welcome back for another fabulously FUN challenge here at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!! We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN a $10 gift card to the Shop!! Show us your stuff!!
This week our hostess is Krafty Girl, Becky!!! And her challenge is Ships Ahoy/Water Themed! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp that fits this theme!!! Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!
We've got a dozen of our fave stamp sets on SALE this weekend in our FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS at 25-50% OFF so be sure to check them out! We've also just received some NEW 6x6 paper pads by Doodlebug, MME, Simple Stories and more!! Happy shoppin'!
Now check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls and special Krafty Guests featuring this week’s challenge!! We’re sure you’ll be inspired!! Then join us, play along and you could WIN!!
Happy kraftin’!!

Don't forget I have BLOG KANDY...only a few more days to comment and possibly win!!

One lucky winner will be chosen from everyone who comments 
on at least two (2) of my Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Blog posts here
on my personal blog 
and 
LIKE 
the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Friends Facebook group 

I will draw a winner on Monday September 1st 
and post the announcement here on my blog, 
so make sure you follow the rules


and come back to my blog on September 1st, 
to see if you're the lucky winner !  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh she is such a cool and girly pirate. Great colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That month went by really fast. Now it's my turn :) A great card for your swan song. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin