Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's a Wonderful Wednesday...


at Kratin' Kimmie Stamps...and here's my creation as Krafty Guest this month


I love the stamp for obvious reasons !!  
I'm Canadian (eh?) and worked for many years in Toronto 
(the CN Tower is in the background here)

I had fun crating this card and added a few square gems to give it some bling.  My new bow-maker was helpful in making a double looped bow !!

I hope you'll play along this week at Kraftin' Kimmie...the theme is always ANYTHING GOES for our Wonderful Wednesday challenges, so you've got no excuse not to join in on the fun !

Don't forget I have BLOG KANDY...check out this post here

2 comments:

  1. So cute. This is one of my fave Kraftin' Kimmie stamps as well because it shows off my hometown of Toronto. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather...I was born in York Township (part of Toronto) so it's pretty much my hometown too !! Thanks for stopping by. Hugs to you too

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin