Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Bowl - Challenge #3 - Something Old (not just me - LOL)

I've created this card for the 3rd Challenge of today for the Kraftin' Kimmie Bowl. I'm having so much fun !!

This card started out as something totally different that didn't quite work out...so rather than a mistake it was a creative opportunity. I turned it into a shaker box (something I haven't made for awhile) and used some very old glittery paper to frame the image.

It's really purple and green, but the photograph makes the trinket look blue...in person it matches much better !!

I'm entering it in the following challenge:
1. Kraftin' Kimmie bowl - Challenge #3 - Something old
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2014/02/krafty-bowl-challenge-3-something-old.html

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the shaker around Tinker, amazing!

    Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot Contest!

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday, with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs! Join in the fun!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin