Sunday, January 26, 2014

Have an ICE day...

Here's a card I created for the latest challenge at One Stitch at a Time. The theme this challenge is White + One (use white + one other colour) on your creation.

I chose this lovely image by Stichy Bear called Ice Princess.

I coloured it with my new Prismacolour pencils and added Stickles to her hair and gown. I found these faux rhinestones at a party-supply store...they are sooo cool as they are not really rhinestones at all...they are an optical illusion...sunken in and look like a faceted rhinestone !!

The inside greeting is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Have an ICE day" I embossed the inside of the card with a snowflake embossing folder and added the tag with the sentiment on it. (I inked the edges of the tag with silver ink).

I hope you'll pop on over and join in on the fun and maybe win a great prize!

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.ca/

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - I love the lacy edge you've added, and the hint of sparkle is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, with the embossing, bling and border punching. Sorry I have not commented on your blog lately, been out of my mind busy. Have a great day!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Lovely frame around the edge
    Hugs katie your osaat sister x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully constructed and very classy card Lynn, so beautifully coloured with your Prisimcolour pencils (am going to have to look into them and love the addition of Stickles, perfection. Great die cutting too hun. :) :) ) Big hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and I love that tongue in cheek sentiment! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn, this is Nancy from mulberrystation.blogspot.com. Your are the winner from my blog for our week long celebration over at Catch the Bug. Pick one of the images that I used this past week as your prize. Give me your email address and I will send it to you.
    Thanks for joining our Birthday Bash!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sparkly gems look lovely with that image which looks perfect in your chosen colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I love how you colored the blue for her dressing and added the sparkle. :D
    Your OSAAT DT Sis
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The blue and the sparkle are so fabulous! Maggie - OSAAT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin