Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Watermark created by Jane, a Stitchy Angel

Here's a card I made last year for Christmas.

Check out my Brand-spankin-new Watermark image by Jane Bradshaw a OSAAT "Stitchy Angel".

I hand drew the penguin and she created it.

Isn't it just LOVELY. I'm sooooo thrilled !! THANK YOU JANE !!

I used the free site
http://www.watermarquee.com/
to add it to my image...it was quick and easy !! So thrilled with this. Thank you "Stitchy Angel" Lisa Winnard for suggesting this site.


1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) you're very welcome :) Love the card and a big ooooooo to the embossing folder you have used, it's beautiful. Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin