Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wishing you weren't so far away...

This is a cute little card I created to send to a friend who lives far away from me (can't say right now who it is as she comes to my blog occasionally) It uses a great Anne of Green Gables Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and I coloured it with copics. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. This card just so happens to fit into the Brown Sugar Challenge - Blue/Green/White
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/2013/08/challenge-55-green-blue-and-white.html
I'm also entering it this weeks KKS Challenge #192 - Anything Goes
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2013/08/august-krafty-peeksday-four-plus.html

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image, great colouring and use of the colour combo, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Cass ! I am enjoying hooking up with the challenges at Brown Sugar !!

      Delete
  2. Soooooo sweet! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card.

    Great image and I just love that flower.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Brown Sugar.

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card! Such a pretty colour combination! Thanks for joining in on the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the twine!
    Thank you for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the flower used. Thanks for joining us this week at Kratin' Kimmie!! Hugs E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin