Monday, August 5, 2013

Kards for Kids Halloween Challenges so far !!

Here are a bunch of Halloween cards I created in the last month or so for Kards for Kids Halloween card drive. Challenge #2 - Kooky Costume (ladybugs & Frankenstein girl) Challenge #3 - Photo Inspiration (Candy, Monster, Marshmallows) Challenge #5 - Witchy Poo Challenge #7 - Ghastly Ghosts I'm also entering these cards in the Sassy Cheryl's Show me Thursday Challenge #126
http://sassycheryls.blogspot.ca/2013/07/show-me-thursday-126_25.html
These cards are made with Cheryl Alger Designs for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !!

2 comments:

  1. WOW. . .these Halloween cards are ALL amazing and it is quickly approaching, isn't it. They are fabulous..
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, these are amazing. I love your choice of Sassy Cheryl (KKS) Stamps and the card designs. The kids will get a spooky kooky surprise. AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin