Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cup of flowers...

Here's a cute Cup of flowers card I created with a lovely Meljen's Designs digital image. It's for the current challenge #171 at Meljen's which is a colour scheme of By the Sea (blues/gray). I've left it blank on the front to stamp a little greeting when I need to use the card...I have several small stamps that would work; like Thank You or Happy Birthday or For You !!
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2013/08/challenge-171-color-challenge.html
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/july-31st-anything-goes/

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Lynn, a great CAS style and lovely colour scheme. Your image is delightful!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image with those colors! The embossing adds just the right touch.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Down By the Sea color challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin