Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Blog Named Hero Challenge #21

Here's a pic of a card I created for the "A Blog Named Hero Challenge #21" - JUST MAKE YOUR OWN (embellishment). I used a heart stamp and embossed a few layers of gold embossing powder on top, then used a punch to punch it out (the stamp and the punch were pretty much the exact same shape/size). I decided to go "clean and simple" with the card and also make it pop by using black as the base...I embossed the card front with the dots, then added another piece of plain (un-embossed) cardstock in the centre, added the gold heart charms with foam tape, and used a new "Your Next Stamp" greeting under the hearts. I wish I could find my gold pen to go around the edges of the cardstock with the hearts/greeting on!! LOL !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin