Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kards for Kids Smiley Team Member !!

Hey...I'm very excited to report that I am about to be announced as an official member of the Smiley Team for Kards for Kids (Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto).  I submitted a bunch of cards at Christmas time, and expressed an interest in participating on an on-going basis and Bela has accepted me on the team !!  Woo hoo !!  Look for an official announcement on the Kards for Kids blog on Valentine's Day !! I'm soooo excited to be participating with this wonderful team of card-makers !!
Check out the link below for more information.
http://kardsforkidshsc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin